So far, my last 24 hours of this decade have been spent by;
1. Being on msn from at least 12-12 am, and doing nothing on the laptop.
2. Reading "Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging" at 3am. I got it for Christmas, and it's hilarious. I remember reading a bit from it back in Grade 7, but I never owned it or got past the first chapter. It's great.
3. Sleeping until around 10am, when my brother dearest woke me up and told me to get out of bed and say goodbye to my grandfather and his wife (not my grandma). Which I did of course, but adjusting to the sudden sunlight by the door was quite difficult. Now the house is ours again!
4. Having a complete Green Day rock out session in my room while getting ready for the day. Including massive headbanging and doing the whole shaking the hair in a circle thing. Never will I ever dance like that in public.
5. Going snowboarding into the front yard ditch with my brother, on his board. I've never boarded once in my life, but I've been skiing since I was really young. And I actually made it down each time without falling. Next pro boarder? We'll see ;). (haha, obviously not).
I still need to actually write down my New Years resolutions before tonight...
I know one of them is to start eating healthy again, especially after the holidays (uggggggh). Also, I need to procrastinate less. I have a whole list going on in my head, haha, but I'll narrow it down and summerize later.
So I wish you all a happy new year in advance, let's make it a good one :). But as if this decade's done already, they were like, my childhood years! Sigh. Ah well, I have a good feeling about the next decade, so many things are gonna be happening. Hah, I keep ranting.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xox :).